Brookfield Early Childhood Centre opened in January 1998 and offers our families quality educational programs for the formative years. Our beautiful homestead building was built in 1997 by its current owners, who continue to play an active role in ensuring that our high standards are maintained and our dedicated team of professional educators and teachers deliver "Excellence in Early Childhood Education". We added our large and airy Kindergarten building, with its own large playground, in 2014. Our buildings are set amongst two acres of land and natural gardens, with an environment of wide, open spaces which provide opportunities for stimulating, explorative play.
Our vision was to create an early childhood education and care setting where all children, families and educators feel safe, valued and respected, in a learning community which provides every child with the opportunity to reach their full potential.
- that the rights of the child are paramount
- that children are confident, competent and resourceful learners who are capable of constructing their own knowledge of the world around them
- in equity, inclusion and diversity
- in embracing and valuing the richness and diversity of our Australian society and surrounding community
- that the role of parents and families should be respected and supported
- that every child and their family have the right to 'Excellence in Early Childhood Education’
We take great pride in the excitement our educators have for the early childhood years. Our team is well established, with many long-term employees. Even our relief educators are regulars, which means that we are able to provide a stable environment for the children who attend our Service. Our educators are enthusiastic, dedicated and enjoy making a difference in every young life, providing a supportive and collaborative relationship with parents and families. Our educators know that learning happens in environments where children feel safe, loved, protected, nurtured and stimulated. Our educators are passionate about providing your child with the best start in life.